The Mystical Yoga Teacher certification course is spread over four weeks of intensive yoga training covering 240 hours in total. The yoga teacher training program is carefully designed to give you detailed knowledge of yoga, philosophy, detailed adjustment and alignment and yogic anatomy and physiology. All of the knowledge is brought to you in a vary systematic manner. The course curriculum meets and exceeds the international teacher training curriculum requirements.
The courses are conducted at the mystical yoga Ashram India where you will learn and study following the ancient Indian system I:e Gurukul. This system is based on the philosophy that the students lives and studies with the fellow students at the residential study center.
This system helps to build a strong bond of trust and dedication between the teachers and the students and facilitate a smooth flow and proper understanding of the teachings.Staying at the ashram for four weeks also helps the students to take a step back from distractions outside and completely focus and learn at their optimum potential.
200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING INDIA
Hatha Yoga :
● What is Hatha yoga ?
● Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
● Sukshma Vyama ( joints and glands exercise)
● Standing series of asana
● Kneeling series of asana
● Sitting series of asana
● Lying on stomach series of Asana
● Supine series of asana
● Inversion series of asana
● Importance of sequence of asana
Benefits of Asanas and its contra-indiacation.
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
● What is Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga?
● Primary series.
● 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
● Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
● Chest breathing v/s diaphragmatic breathings
● What is Prana and pranayama mean?
● Types of Pranayama practices
● What is nadi?
● What is Ida and Pingala ?
● Seven main practices of Pranayama
Yoga Philosophy -1
● What is Darshanam ?
● What is Yoga ?
● History of Yoga
● The four Yuga in Yogic Tradition
● The five kosha (bodies)
● What is Self-Realization & Libration ? why ?
● What is consciousness?
● The four faculties of mind –field
● Five Stages of Mind -Field
● The four foundational Pillars of life
● Intro to Ayurvedic life style
● Intro to Yogic sleeping life style
● Intro to Kama Sutra
● Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
● What is waking state in yogic science ?
● What is dreaming state in Yogic Science ?
● What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science ?
● What is Meditation and Yoga Nidra ?
● What is Yogic Anatomy and physiology?
● Introduction of respiratory system and yogic breathing
● How shat kriya practices gives benefits on body ?
● How Pranayama practices gives connection to digestive and immune system ?
● How asana practices gives various effect on joints, spine and muscular system ?
● The structure of spine and its movement in yoga
● Types of contraction in muscular system
● Know the basic studies and types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes
● Studies and discussion about spine according to yogic point of view
● What is Meditation ?
● What is difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
● What are types of Meditation?
● Breath Awareness Meditation
● Contemplative Walking Meditation
● Mantra Awareness Meditation
● Inner Light Meditation
● Full Moon Meditation
● What is sleep?
● Three states of consciousness
● Benefits of deep sleep
● What is yoga Nidra ?
● Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda tradition
● How Yoga Nidra practices cures insomnia problem?
Adjustment & Alignment Class-level1
● Six steps of doing Asana correctly
● Workshop on side bending and front & back bending
● How to make mind flexible by making body flexible?
● How to use of props for protection ?
● Alternative style of Asana for various benefits
● Various limitations and contra-indications of specific yoga practices
Shat Kriya –level 1
● Introduction of Shat Kriyas according to classical Hatha Yoga
● Practicum of Jal Neti and Sutra Neti (Cleansing Mucus or blockages from nasal passages and sinus)
● Practicum of Kunjal (Cleansing the excessive mucus from the digestive track)
● Introduction of Mantra yoga
● Importance of (OM)-AUM
● Mantra for Meal Purification
● Mantra for Obstacles
● Mantra for universal masters to bless
● Mantra for Realization
● Mantra for well being
● Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
● Types of Mudra
● Practicum of Gyana & Chin Mudra
● Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
● Physical, Mental and spiritual Benefits of Mudra
● Disciplines of yoga teachers and students
● The scope of listening, presence, directive and non directive dialogue
● How important is demonstration?
● What are the preparations for class room?
● How to describe the practice , techniques and delivery in teaching a class?
● What are the seven steps to become a great Yoga teachers?
● Nine Main Doors in Human Body
● What & why is Yogic locks?
● What are its preparation & its benefits?
● Three Main Bandha
● Moola Bandha-Root Lock
Intro to Ayurveda
● What is Ayurveda ?
● How Ayurvedic science helps in Yogic life?
● How six tastes can balances the mind and body?
● What are three main mind body constitutions?
● What is health mean in Ayurveda ?
● Yogic healthy Kichadi
● Yogic herbal Tea
● Group Discussion
● Root cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance, how?
● How to sit for Meditation ?
● How to breath for Yogic practices ?
● How to do digestive breathing ?
● Yoga Dance
● Laughing Yoga